2020/2021 Season Update
A decision will be made at the end of September on the 2020/2021 season. After speaking to all team secretaries at the beginning of August
about running half a season from January there has been a lot of feedback. When the committee make there final decision on the 2020/2021
season at the end of September all the feedback from teams will be taken into consideration.
If anyone has any questions please feel free to phone me.
Thank you Trevor